- Can you give an overview of your conference topic/session? Why is this an important topic to discuss?
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Industry 4.0 provides and overview which gives manufacturers an idea of the challenges they are facing in both strategy and implementation.
- What can attendees expect to learn and discover from your session?
Practical steps that can be taken today in the Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing journey.
- What do you think is the biggest issue being faced / discussed in your industry at the moment?
It’s a cliché but speed of change is increasing and wise decisions will lead to taking advantage of the changes which have value and ignoring those which do not.
- What is the biggest lesson you learned in 2016?
Stick to the fundamentals of Industry 4.0 and do not get distracted by the noise and misinformation in the market place.
- What do you think the biggest challenge for the industry will be in 2017?
Implementation of Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing starts this year.
- What innovative measures should the industry adopt in the next few years to ensure market sustainability and growth?
Develop a clear focus of the innovative business models derived from Smart Manufacturing and the Internet of Services.
- Why do you think events like Industry 4.0 Summit are important for the industry?
Life-long learning. This is the most important change we have seen in the last 30 years.