- Can you give an overview of your conference topic/session? Why is this an important topic to discuss?
Technology-driven disruption in operations is gaining momentum and can lead to significant competitive advantage. The number of industrial applications is growing. Companies should understand the landscape and derived opportunities and threats for their business
- What can attendees expect to learn and discover from your session?
An overview of pragmatic Industry 4.0 approaches in operations as well as real-life examples and their impact
- What do you think is the biggest issue being faced / discussed in your industry at the moment?
Staying competitive in a VUCA world (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous), building the right capabilities in a digital world
- What is the biggest lesson you learned in 2016?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robotics will have a significant impact on our professional and private lives in the near future
- What do you think the biggest challenge for the industry will be in 2017?
Taking decisions under ongoing uncertainty, e.g. Brexit impact in UK, political stability in Europe, new political agenda in US, economy in China, etc.
- What innovative measures should the industry adopt in the next few years to ensure market sustainability and growth?
Light Footprint Management, the combination of advanced organization, full use of technology and new culture
- Why do you think events like Industry 4.0 Summit are important for the industry?
It’s a good opportunity to get a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of key topics and to meet interesting people and experts