Running parallel to the Industry 4.0 Summit, the Factories of the Future EXPO will showcase the latest products and services for Industry 4.0, IIoT, smart factories and the future of manufacturing. The expo will be attended by manufacturing professionals from the UK & continental Europe and will give them an opportunity to see the latest advances/ new technologies in automation, robotics, software, sensors, virtual reality, augmented reality and other related areas.
Any company that sells solutions in digital manufacturing should be at this must see event. Engineers, factory managers and technology buyers will be there to specifically find innovations to make their operations smarter, cleaner, and more productive. If you can help manufacturers do that, you can sell products at Factories of the Future EXPO.
- 3D Printing
- Automation & IT
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Laser Systems
- Motion Control
- Predictive Maintenance
- Cyber Security
- Energy Efficiency
- Health & Safety
- HR Planning
- Human-Machine Interfaces
- Internet of Things
- Training & Compliance
Meet 3,000+ visitors from across the manufacturing industry
Industry 4.0 Summit will attract thousands of engineers, operations managers, technology buyers and journalists from a broad spectrum of manufacturing industries – a unique offering for companies looking to sell innovations into new customers in Europe and emerging markets.
- Metal components
- Mobile technology
- Parts manufacturing
- Food & beverage
- Research & development
- Medical & pharmaceutical
- Electrical & electronics
7 reasons to book your stand today
- Expand on Export Potential by meeting thousands of buyers and resellers from around the world.
- Demonstrate and explain the benefits of your products face-to-face.
- A comprehensive print and digital advertising campaign in key trade media.
- An Online Meeting System will allow you to screen buyers and request meetings before the show.
- An Online Product Showcase will enable you to profile your products and services in an online library ahead of the show.
- A Dedicated Marketing Toolkit will provide you with numerous ways to promote your brand and products within marketing communications completely free of charge.
- The Attendance of International Media will provide an ideal platform to launch new products or upgrades.
To view the floorplan and book your stand today contact:
Gary Gilmour, Event Director firstname.lastname@example.org