Running parallel to the Industry 4.0 Summit, the Factories of the Future EXPO will showcase the latest products and services for Industry 4.0, IoT, smart factories and the future of manufacturing. Over 3,000 manufacturing professionals from across UK and Europe will attend to see the latest advances in automation, robotics, software, sensors, virtual reality, 3D printing, Big Data, predictive maintenance, human-machine interfaces and many other related areas.
Reasons To Exhibit
- MEET NEW PROSPECTS – You can reach more prospects in 2 days at the expo than your sales force can in three months. Meeting prospects and engaging face to face is also the fastest way to build relationships.
- CLOSE DEALS – Companies will be attending to see & source the latest technologies that can help them improve performance. Show them your technology on your stand and close that deal.
- BE SEEN AS AN INNOVATOR – Be seen to lead as a leader in Industry 4.0
- LEARN ABOUT NEW INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS – Stay ahead of the curve. Learn from manufacturers what they are looking for next. Get instant feedback and awareness from the end users.
- MEET NEW PARTNERS – While the sales team are busy looking for new leads, your purchasing team could be connecting with new businesses that can help your supply chain and grow your business.
- LESS WORK, MORE ORDERS – Sales leads gathered at events require less effort to close. A study by the McGraw-Hill Research Foundation. Showed that only 0.8 calls are needed to close a qualified trade show lead, compared to 3.7 calls to close a typical business sale. Also, 54% of all orders placed as a result of a trade show lead require no personal follow-up visit, according to another.
Think Smarter. Exhibit Smarter.
Contact our sales team and join the likes of Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Weidmuller & Balluff in being ahead of the curve on industry 4.0 and exhibiting at this show.