- Can you give an overview of your conference topic/session? Why is this an important topic to discuss?
The global status of Industry 4.0 and the implementation at Bosch as a leading automation supplier and leading manufacturing company.
- What can attendees expect to learn and discover from your session?
Learning based on examples how to overcome the hurdles to implement Industry 4.0.
- What do you think is the biggest issue being faced / discussed in your industry at the moment?
Turning Digitalization and Industry 4.0 into reality
- What is the biggest lesson you learned in 2016?
The huge demand from the market to get into digitalization and Industry 4.0 – from information to real implementations
- What do you think the biggest challenge for the industry will be in 2017?
Many companies see more hurdles than chances regarding digitalization and Industry 4.0
- What innovative measures should the industry adopt in the next few years to ensure market sustainability and growth?
There is no standard rule or package. The most important thing is to force the digitization of all relevant processes. This is not only manufacturing.
- Why do you think events like Industry 4.0 Summit are important for the industry?
It helps to exchange information and experiences and connects important players in the industry
Unfortunately, since giving this interview, Steffen will not be able to appear as planned at Industry 4.0 Summit. However, we have an impressive replacement in Hans Michael Krause, Head of Sales – Processing & Packaging, who has worked on a number of Industry 4.0 projects recently.