Running parallel to the Industry 4.0 Summit, the FACTORIES OF THE FUTURE EXPO showcases the latest products and services for Industry 4.0, IIoT, smart factories and the digital manufacturing. The expo is attended by manufacturing professionals from the UK & continental Europe and provides an opportunity to see the latest advances & new technologies in automation, robotics, software, cybersecurity, sensors, virtual reality, augmented reality and other related areas.
In 2017, over 25% over attendees had purchaing authority over £100,000. Senior figures from the likes of BAE Systems, Jaguar Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Babcock, Pepsico, Toyota, De Beers, European Space Agency, Amazon UK were all in attendance.
Any company that sells solutions in digital manufacturing should be at this must see event. Engineers, factory managers and technology buyers will be there to specifically find innovations to make their operations smarter, cleaner, and more productive. If you can help manufacturers do that, you can sell products at Factories of the Future EXPO.
- 3D Printing
- Automation & IT
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Motion Control
- Predictive Maintenance
- Cyber Security
- Energy Efficiency
- Health & Safety
- HR Planning
- Human-Machine Interfaces
- Internet of Things
- Training & Compliance
WHO VISITED 2017
Meet 2,000+ visitors from across the manufacturing industry
Factories of the Future Expo attracts senior engineers, operations managers, technology buyers from a broad spectrum of manufacturing industries – a unique offering for companies looking to sell innovations into new customers in Europe and emerging markets.
- Metal components
- Mobile technology
- Parts manufacturing
- Food & beverage
- Research & development
- Medical & pharmaceutical
- Electrical & electronics
8 REASONS TO EXHIBIT NOW
- Be an Industry 4.0 Leader raise your profile above your peers
- Meet face-to-face and have conversations with potential & relevant customers
- Demonstrate and explain the benefits of your products
- Expand on Export Potential by meeting thousands of buyers and resellers from the UK and around the world.
- High Purchasing Power of attendees with 25% of 2017 visitors having £100,000 purchasing authority
- A comprehensive print and digital advertising campaign in key trade media. Join our social media and spread your message on industry 4.0.
- Strengthen your supply chain nationally and globally.
- Conduct market research get instant feedback from pootential customers
To view the floorplan and book your stand today contact:
Gary Gilmour, Event Director on 01642 438225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org