Industry 4.0 Expo
The Industry 4.0 Expo showcases the latest technologies & solutions to make manufacturing smarter.
Previously the Factories of the Future Expo, the event runs alongside the Industry 4.0 Summit. Now in it’s 3rd year, the Industry 4.0 Expo is the UK’s largest exhibition of its kind, attracting start-ups, manufacturing companies, universities, industry associations, government to the leading practitioners in the industry.
Showcasing solutions covering IIOT, automation, robotics, sensors, big data, artificial intelligence, materials, predictive maintenance. the Expo attracts buyers eager to see the latest technologies to improve their company’s manufacturing performance.
In addition to the Expo floor, there will be a number of seminars and information sharing elements:
1. Meet and Connect with Potential Clients
2. Be seen as an industry leader
3. Make new connections for your supply chain
4. Launch New Products & get instant feedback
5. Increase Your Brand Awareness
6. Gain More Knowledge of Your Industry
7. Check out what your competitors are doing
8. Benefit from Cost-Effective Marketing
9. Meet attendees from 39 countries (2018)
10. Connect to manufacturers, government, associations & universities. Saves you many sales meetings.
1. Learn – a great place to extend and deepen your Industry 4.0 knowledge.
2. Watch – new technology in action
3. Capture – latest trends and innovations
4. Listen – to speakers at the summit, technology forum and seminars. Something for everyone
5. Create – new ideas for your business
6. Evaluate – products, suppliers & competitors in a short space of time
7. Compare – features, prices and conditions
8. Solve – find answers to specific problems
9. Grow – new business contacts
10. Network – meet people with common interests & connect face-to-face
The Industry 4.0 Expo is where business is made and done. Exhibiting at Industry 4.0 Expo provides your company a unique business platform to showcase your company's services, products and expertise to over 2,000 manufacturing professionals.