Industry 4.0 Academia 2018 – Call for Abstracts (with new deadline dates)
Instructions to Contributors
1. Please upload an abstract of no more than 300 words by 12th January 2018. You should then start preparing your full paper ready for submission week commencing 30th January 2018. Papers and abstracts are accepted for review on the condition that the manuscript is original, and has not been previously published in a Journal or presented at a Conference.
3. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to produce camera ready text of the full paper by 28th February 2018. The full papers will be refereed, and accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings, a special issue “Digital manufacturing/Industry 4.0” published by International Journal of Mechatronics and Manufacturing Systems
4. Full papers should be a maximum of 10 pages in length.
5. It is intended to invite international experts as keynote and invited speakers and as session chairpersons both to provide a focus and to lead technical discussions.
6. It is a condition for the acceptance of a paper that at least one author registers for the Conference and presents the paper.
7. English is the working language of the Conference. It will be used for all printed material, presentations and discussions.
For all enquiries regarding this Call for Abstracts please contact Industry4.firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Registering to Attend please contact email@example.com
Deadline dates – REVISED 2.1.18
|Submission type||Date||Date Extension|
|Deadline for submission of abstract||22nd December 2017 @ 12 noon||12th January 2018 @ 12 midnight|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||24th December 2017||15th January 2018|
|Deadline for submission of full paper||15th January 2018||30th January 2018|
|Notification of paper acceptance||1st February 2018||9th February 2018|
|Final camera-ready version of paper||28th February 2018||28th February 2018|
|Conference||1st March 2018||1st March 2018|