Industry 4.0, the 4th industrial revolution, the Internet of Things, the Smart Factory. It is a reality. It is happening. Are companies ready? Are you prepared? How can I understand it and implement it?
In Manchester on 4-5th April 2017, the inaugral Industry 4.0 Summit was held and answered many of these questions. Over 270 delegates attended this leading international summit for leaders in Industry 4.0 and over two days we delivered presentations from 30 leading experts on 4.0, IIoT, smart manufacturing and case studies of industry 4.0 in action.
We are now working on the 2018 event. Join us and get involved. Get an understanding of government strategy. If you’re a CEO or business owner, get a better understanding on how business models can be adapted for your business. If you’re a SME, come and learn from SMEs who have already adopted industry 4.0 across their operations.
We attracted over 270 conference attendees to the inaugral Summit and 1,500 attendees to the Factories of the Future Expo. Be part of the discussions for 2018 and help shape the 4th industrial revolution. If you want to understand how this impacts your business, you need to be at this event. Can you afford to ignore this revolution?
Featured Conference Topics in 2017
- Government strategy
- Industry 4.0 case studies
- Business models
- Ensuring the security of the industrial internet
- Data sharing & interpretation to make real informed decisions
- Factories of the Future
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Technology-driven disruption in operations
- Turning Ideas into Reality – one manufacturer’s journey
- Cognitive Manufacturing
- Human-centered production
- Realise Innovation with Digital Manufacturing
- IoT-enabled Asset Lifecycle Management
- Capturing real value from industry 4.0