Running parallel to the Industry 4.0 Summit, the Factories of the Future EXPO showcases the latest products and services for Industry 4.0, IoT, smart factories and the future of manufacturing. The 2017 event attracted over 1,500 manufacturing professionals from the UK and across the world to see the latest advances in automation, robotics, software, sensors, virtual reality, 3D printing, Big Data, predictive maintenance, human-machine interfaces and many other related areas. Over 25% were C-suite executives.
Reasons To Exhibit
- MEET NEW PROSPECTS – You can reach more prospects in 2 days at the expo than your sales force can in three months. Meeting prospects and engaging face to face is also the fastest way to build relationships.
- MEET DECISION MAKERS – We guarentee decision makers from UK manufacturing. Over 14% of attendees in 2017 had purchaing authority for over GBP£500,000.
- CLOSE DEALS – Companies will be attending to see & source the latest technologies that can help them improve performance. Show them your technology on your stand and close that deal.
- BE SEEN AS AN INNOVATOR – Be seen to lead as a leader in Industry 4.0
- LEARN ABOUT NEW INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS – Stay ahead of the curve. Learn from manufacturers what they are looking for next. Get instant feedback and awareness from the end users.
- MEET NEW PARTNERS – While the sales team are busy looking for new leads, your purchasing team could be connecting with new businesses that can help your supply chain and grow your business.
- LESS WORK, MORE ORDERS – Sales leads gathered at events require less effort to close. A study by the McGraw-Hill Research Foundation. Showed that only 0.8 calls are needed to close a qualified trade show lead, compared to 3.7 calls to close a typical business sale. Also, 54% of all orders placed as a result of a trade show lead require no personal follow-up visit, according to another.
Think Smarter. Exhibit Smarter.
Contact our sales team and see how we can assist in making your participation a successful one.